Rocky's Spot For Eternal Wisdom

If you want the kind of wisdom that will change your life in all the important areas....well my friend you have come to the right place. Not only will my brilliant ideas make your life better, but it may even bring a kinda happiness you never thought possible! I do not desire fame or fortune...I have a gift and I want to enhance the world through my gift.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Perfect Man

Now I know that romance has seemed to be creeping into our inner circle.......but this one has what it takes. It began when my dear friend Jess shared her feeling that a certain celeb was the hottest man alive.... I was shocked because I think that Patrick Stewart is frail. I know that most of you are shocked because Jess talks so much about another star . A couple nights ago she sent me a picture of Stewart located in a Missoula pawn shop, I knew I had to buy it for her! I purchased Patrick and gave him to Jess at work. Jess was stoked, her only problem is that it seems that most star trek stars refuse to wear clothes, except for big black boots. Jess claims that she will make him some clothes...but he remains naked. Well Jess, best of luck to you and your new man!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Rael said…

    you are soooooo silly. she doesn't care about fabio it's Brad Pitt she's got the hots for

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger erin said…

    I wouldn't say "frail"...maybe just sensitive, delicate, fragile and vulnerable...You know. The ideal man. Besides, he must have some pretty muscular tree-trunk legs lugging around those heavy boots all the time. You know how Jess loves that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home