Rocky's Spot For Eternal Wisdom

If you want the kind of wisdom that will change your life in all the important areas....well my friend you have come to the right place. Not only will my brilliant ideas make your life better, but it may even bring a kinda happiness you never thought possible! I do not desire fame or fortune...I have a gift and I want to enhance the world through my gift.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Amazed

It has been a strange and wonderful journey for me since I've last blogged. God's love for me has been shown to me in such powerful ways. My first blessing has been the joy that is best described by a beautiful "friend"..... I know I shouldn't, but I am honestly blown away by God's timing and his grace when I feel I deserve nothing...but I suppose that is the greatness of grace. I also just want to say that although there have been some hardships this week as well....I am so grateful to those whose encouragements and love and tough honesty have brought me closer to Jesus and his love for me. This is a wonderful new adventure in my life and I invite all of you to share in this journey God is taking me on together!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger erin said…

    Well, I'm with you! But I guess you knew that already :]

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger steve said…

    God is good like that!

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger steve said…

    the Godfather huh... nice.

    hey i posted the actual song on my site now. thanks for stoppin by

     

Post a Comment

<< Home