Rocky's Spot For Eternal Wisdom

If you want the kind of wisdom that will change your life in all the important areas....well my friend you have come to the right place. Not only will my brilliant ideas make your life better, but it may even bring a kinda happiness you never thought possible! I do not desire fame or fortune...I have a gift and I want to enhance the world through my gift.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Late Bday blog!

I just didn't think it was right that Ed's bday blog didn't have a

pic of herself, so I figured I would make my own posting. The highlight of my night was enjoying some fruit tea at liquid planet. It is made just from dried fruits and is supposed to be for kids, but I figured since I am a kid at heart I would enjoy it. I made a wise choice because it tastes like a hot capri-sun, which in case you were wondering, is amazing. Then Rael and I visited Jess at the St. Pat house and tried to figure out(debated) what would be the best Worship album ever. Jess wants to burn a cd of all of her faves, but it is tough narrowing it down! I know...a pretty wild friday night.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger erin said…

    Rocky, that just set you back about 4 years in the friendship department.

    No, I'm just kidding...I guess. I do like the picture of the mini-horse better, though. Can't I be a mini-horse?

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Lance Fisher said…

    Nice shot, Rocky!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home