Rocky's Spot For Eternal Wisdom

If you want the kind of wisdom that will change your life in all the important areas....well my friend you have come to the right place. Not only will my brilliant ideas make your life better, but it may even bring a kinda happiness you never thought possible! I do not desire fame or fortune...I have a gift and I want to enhance the world through my gift.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Nice Flames!

Well, since it has almost been a week since my last posting, I thought I should give an update on what has been going on in my life. It has been a great week for me. It started with a wonderful 4th of July in which I worked in the morning, took a nap, had dinner with Jess and Rael, and then watched the fireworks with Jess and Erin. It was a lot of fun, except Jess and Erin kept talking about bugles and I have been craving them ever since. Yesterday was another great day. During the evening I worked the Chi Alpha booth during orientation. I met some amazing people who seemed passionate in pursuing what God has in store for them. It really gets me excited to be around college kids and see God's heart for them. It just reassures my desires to use my gifting to help college age kids become locked into a relationship with Jesus. This age can be so confusing and painful, yet I love watching troubled hearts set free by the love of God. Also, there was free Minute Maid juices at the orientation. Being a broke college kid, I never buy juice, so I made up for it by drinking as many juices as possible! After the orientation, about ten of us went to fort fizzle to go to a bonfire. As this lovely picture shows, Scott and Lance did a great job of keeping us warm! It was a beautiful night to watch stars and have great conversation. I then came home a had a good talk with Peter about what God has been doing in our lives. To make the day complete, I have today off so I even was able to sleep in!


1 Comments:

  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger erin said…

    Thanks for updating! We'll have a Bugle party soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home