Rocky's Spot For Eternal Wisdom

If you want the kind of wisdom that will change your life in all the important areas....well my friend you have come to the right place. Not only will my brilliant ideas make your life better, but it may even bring a kinda happiness you never thought possible! I do not desire fame or fortune...I have a gift and I want to enhance the world through my gift.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Another Night at the Ballgame

Once again Scottie B and I decided to spend our evening at the Missoula Osprey game. I am really glad we did. It was such a nice day that on our way to the game Scott and I stopped at a gas station to get two super enormous sodas to take to the game. However, the ticket people wouldn't let us take them into the stadium. I threw mine away, but Scott was sneaky.... he placed his cup in a hidden spot so he could come to the spot during the game to steal a drink... he is very wise. Since we were big winners last time, Scott and I decided we needed to be a part of a different promotion, so we talked to some people and got our way. Scott was part of this 8th inning promotion where they play the begining of a song and then you have to finish. They played "Clowns to the left of me,Jokers to the right, here I am," and Scott was correct by responding with,"Stuck in the middle with you." His prize was a 5 dollar gift card to hogeyville....pretty lame compared to my free massage. (the pic is Scott with his prize) The game was good also, Missoula even won 6-4. Another highlight was the polish dog I bought which was wonderful!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger erin said…

    It's terrifying promotions like these that make me shy away from public events. Are these strictly volunteer or "Hmm...lets pick a 'volunteer' from the audience, shall we?". I'm glad there are people like you and Scott who thrive on these sorts of things. If you guys sing at the next game, I expect to hear an audioblog :)

    Oh yeah...and I'd take Hoagieville over a massage any day!

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Lance Fisher said…

    Hoagieville is totally better than a massage. Actually, Hoagieville is better than a lot of things.

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger erin said…

    THANK YOU, LANCE!! Finally, someone with sense.

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Lance Fisher said…

    ed, have you ever had the soft toasties? I usually get a hoagie and soft toasties, and if i'm really hungry some hoagie cheese fries too. I don't think I've ever met someone who likes soft toasties, but I love them.

    It's kind of funny how much we talk about food. Maybe a group recipe blog or restaurant guide blog is in order, or maybe I'll just start another series of posts which I won't finish.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home