Rocky's Spot For Eternal Wisdom

If you want the kind of wisdom that will change your life in all the important areas....well my friend you have come to the right place. Not only will my brilliant ideas make your life better, but it may even bring a kinda happiness you never thought possible! I do not desire fame or fortune...I have a gift and I want to enhance the world through my gift.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Breakfast of Champions!


On Sunday I had to work at liquid planet. It was a bummer because not only did I have to get up at 5:30, but I had to miss church. However my morning was brightened up by a visit from Jess and Rael. I had the lucky privilege of making Jess a crepe. Of all the choices Jess chose the one with Salmon, cream cheese, and red/ green onions. Now I am not one to criticize another person's eating habits, but it definitely would not be my first choice. Shockingly, Jess loved the crepe! Her favorite part was the side salad. I never knew that I was such a great cook! It is nice to know that I have another hidden skill. It was just another exciting day at the planet.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger lafalda said…

    have a good look. that might be the only time you'll catch me eating something without exhorbitant amounts of sugar. especially in the a.m.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home