Rocky's Spot For Eternal Wisdom

If you want the kind of wisdom that will change your life in all the important areas....well my friend you have come to the right place. Not only will my brilliant ideas make your life better, but it may even bring a kinda happiness you never thought possible! I do not desire fame or fortune...I have a gift and I want to enhance the world through my gift.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Arnie, pie, and God






Well, once again I'm slacking on the blogging. Sadly, interesting things have happened, I just never think I have a good enough picture to go with my blog. My first highlight involves a little man I like to call Arnie. On tuesday I tried one of his refreshing half ice tea and half lemonade beverages. Not only is he one heck of a golfer, he makes a mean drink that is on sale for 99 cents for 23.5 oz at Safeway. It also comes in a cool can with his golf stats and such. The best part of my day was after my drink when my amazing girfriend made me an amazing peanut butter pie. She proved her wiseness by using twice the dosage of Jiff...my kinda woman! I am happy to report it is already more than half of the way finished. My last comment is just more about how great God has been to me. Hearts are getting healed, and I really feel big things are happening. At work especially I can feel God pursuing those around me with a passionate love, I am stoked to see what the school year will bring!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Lance Fisher said…

    Sweet! Is there going to be any left tomorrow?

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger erin said…

    There had better not be, Lance (ahem...Rocky)! Otherwise I will be reviving the name Weak Sauce Whisman. I'd be happy to whip out another for the occasion though. Any excuse to dig out the peanut butter.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home