Rocky's Spot For Eternal Wisdom

If you want the kind of wisdom that will change your life in all the important areas....well my friend you have come to the right place. Not only will my brilliant ideas make your life better, but it may even bring a kinda happiness you never thought possible! I do not desire fame or fortune...I have a gift and I want to enhance the world through my gift.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Movin' on up

It finally happened! A moment I have been waiting for since summer began, I moved out of the gross apartment and into the Chi Alpha's guys house. Peter and I are sharing a room upstairs, it is so sweet. As soon as we get a BBQ, I think it will bbe grilling time almost every night. I think I may try to convince Scott to spend some of the XA budget on a super nice grill...but I doubt he or our supporters will go for it. It seems that all that I have done lately is work and move, but there have been a few highlights...

On Tuesday after some moving I went to Ruby's with Jess and Erin, it was a good break from moving. I would say more, but I think that Erin says it best on her blog . As long as nobody feels that I would look better tanned and with frosted hair! I ripped up one of Erin's checks and was rewarded with a bag of bugles! Not too shabby...

On Wed night I enjoyed a nice BBQ at bonner park with Lance as the grill man. It was nice and was entertained by arm wrestling and more. Although Lance killed me in a leg wrestling match, I did beat James in a arm wrestling match and quickly retired undefeated. After some nice conversation on the swings I finished cleaning and spent my first night in the guys house.

I am just so excited to see where God is taking me through this guys house...just spending more time with Scott and getting able to become closer with my new housemates is going to be amazing. Everytime I think about I just automatically become stoked.... A new adventure with God sounds fun.



1 Comments:

  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Lance Fisher said…

    Must be all those years of track and cross-country. Man, I need to start running again. I really like your new pad too. It will be super cool when you get the wi-fi access. Let me know if you need a hand with the setup.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home