Rocky's Spot For Eternal Wisdom

If you want the kind of wisdom that will change your life in all the important areas....well my friend you have come to the right place. Not only will my brilliant ideas make your life better, but it may even bring a kinda happiness you never thought possible! I do not desire fame or fortune...I have a gift and I want to enhance the world through my gift.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Night at the Ballgame!


Well wednesday night I finally went to a Osprey baseball game. Scottie B and I went and had a blast. Not only was it a good game, but I caught a free bag of peanuts during some between innings promo and also won a free 30 min massage for leading the stadium in the singing of Take Me Out To The Ballgame. For all of you that doubt that good things can happen by attending a sporting event I laugh. Despite all of my good fortune the Osprey blew a lead and lost in extra innings...Oh well, I guess I can't have everything I want! By the way I took this photo upside down and don't know how to fix it...until I talk to Lance of course! Never mind Rael helped me!!! Thanks Rael I would be lost without you!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger erin said…

    Okay, chief, I completed my assignment. I hope it passes muster. Did you get that whole masseuse tip dilemma worked out?

    I sorta like the upside down picture.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home