Rocky's Spot For Eternal Wisdom

If you want the kind of wisdom that will change your life in all the important areas....well my friend you have come to the right place. Not only will my brilliant ideas make your life better, but it may even bring a kinda happiness you never thought possible! I do not desire fame or fortune...I have a gift and I want to enhance the world through my gift.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Popcorn and 7-Up and Futurama

Hey all! I am just sitting here with Peter eating popcorn, drinking 7-Up, and watching Futurama..... what a dinner! First I must say that if you haven't already, you must check out my pal Ed's blog http://knitload.blogspot.com/ , she has a link to a sweet place to make cartoon characters! I must say that I had a wonderful weekend thanks to a wonderful God inspired chat I had Saturday night with Jess. As I've earlier indicated this summer has been testing me, but I am experiencing such a peace.. In about 3 weeks Peter and are moving to the Chi Alpha guy's house. I am so thrilled to just be around a bunch of goofy Christians all the time. Also this Tuesday marks the beginning of the season for the Missoula Osprey, a single A farm team of the Arizona Diamondbacks. I love baseball and nothing beats seeing a game live and for some reason hot dogs bought at baseball parks always taste amazing! I am hoping to make fans of all of my friends... which won't be easy! For those who don't know what a single A farm team means, it is a teams that consists of players (mostly young rookies) who have been drafted by the Arizona Diamondbacks. In other words young athletes fighting to prove worthy to be in the majors. Well I hope to see you all at the ballpark!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger Lance Fisher said…

    I think you'll have a hard time making much of a fan out of me. Sorry. :)

     
  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger Rael said…

    baseball here i come. i've got to go to atleast on game this year! hello doesn't everyone know what an A farm team is... j/k i had no idea :)

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger erin said…

    I love baseball!...Even though I never really know what's going on. It must be the hot dogs...or those silly human horse races.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home