Rocky's Spot For Eternal Wisdom

If you want the kind of wisdom that will change your life in all the important areas....well my friend you have come to the right place. Not only will my brilliant ideas make your life better, but it may even bring a kinda happiness you never thought possible! I do not desire fame or fortune...I have a gift and I want to enhance the world through my gift.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Time For An Update!!

I figured it was about time that I wrote another blog entry... Lance and Rael are making me feel bad with their 5 posts a day! Here is a new picture of me with Emma and her new toy my sister and I named Mr. Quack Quack. I am so happy because Jess and Scott are back! (also Rael and Jill from their little trip) It has been a very tough summer for me at times with most of my friends gone away. Luckily I've been blessed with my sister, Peter, Lance and others to keep me from going too insane. I have no desire to go back to school, but I would sacrafice just to have my friends back. I think that this is just a season that I need to go through to build trust with God and discover my real dreams and talents. It's amazing to me to have a God that can look through all of our ugliness and failures and actually see something worth dying for. Better yet He gives us a new life full of joy!



1 Comments:

  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger Lance Fisher said…

    Great pic, Rocky! I feel the same about the summer with friends gone, but now Scott and Jess are back! I was feeling down and lethargic there for a while, but it's breaking now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home