Rocky's Spot For Eternal Wisdom

If you want the kind of wisdom that will change your life in all the important areas....well my friend you have come to the right place. Not only will my brilliant ideas make your life better, but it may even bring a kinda happiness you never thought possible! I do not desire fame or fortune...I have a gift and I want to enhance the world through my gift.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Update and a confession

Well, here I go again...explaining how sorry I am for not blogging. I am now out of excuses for my lack of blogging because I now have a computer. I have been super busy with school and work and such, which should count as a good excuse. My confession is that I opened a myspace account...Why, I am not sure..I feel stupid for doing it. But hopefully it will have some purpose. Well once again I hope to blog more...Baseball season has started and I am already feeling the sadness of being a mariner fan....It is a long season though and maybe it will get better.. Much Love Y'all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home