Rocky's Spot For Eternal Wisdom

If you want the kind of wisdom that will change your life in all the important areas....well my friend you have come to the right place. Not only will my brilliant ideas make your life better, but it may even bring a kinda happiness you never thought possible! I do not desire fame or fortune...I have a gift and I want to enhance the world through my gift.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Mana Maybe?

God has blessed the guys house with....pitas! This wonderful food was given to the house, and we were given about 600 pitas! At first I was foolish and thought it would be impossible to eat that many pitas. Recently though, my eyes have been opened.. and I am not alone! Lance, Zach, Shuff, and I are just a few of the many believers..With more that a handful of recipes, the newest one is pigs in a comforter: a hot dog, melted cheese, all in a heated pita. It is amazing! Here is Lance about to dig in.....


1 Comments:

  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger lafalda said…

    pigs in a comforter? oh my word i just laughed so hard. reminds me of a joke my friend nick danger (self-ascribed superhero name) would tell..."i went to a restaurant and ordered pigs in a blanket and they brought out a picture of my parents in bed." i don't know why it always made me laugh:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home